Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Head Mix

This month we have a special guest who provided the mix. My best pal Sparky was in town this last week, and he put this mix together for you listeners out there.

He hopes you like it, as do I.
  1. Little Acorns - The White Stripes - Off of their album 'Elephant'.
  2. Untitled - All Time Quarterback - Off of the album 'All Time Quarterback!'.
  3. Anything You Want - Spoon - Off of their album 'Girls Can Tell'.
  4. I Felt Like Smashing My Head Through A Clear Glass Window - Of Montreal - Off of their album 'The Bird Who Continues To Eat The Rabbit's Flower'.
  5. Shadow Stabbing - Cake - Off of their album 'Comfort Eagle'.
  6. Im In No Mood - The Fiery Furnaces - Off of their album 'Bitter Tea'.
  7. Satan Said Dance - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! - Off of their album 'Some Loud Thunder' which is the Album of the Month.
  8. Fake Palindromes - Andrew Bird - Off of his album 'The Mysterious Production of Eggs'.
  9. Cold Brains - Beck - Off of his album 'Mutations'.
  10. Oh Lately It's So Quiet - Ok Go - Off of their album 'Oh No'.
  11. Turn A Square - The Shins - Off of their album 'Chutes to Narrow'.
  12. Where Is My Mind??? - Pixies - Off of their album 'Surfer Rosa'.
  13. Two-Headed Boy - Neutral Milk Hotel - Off of their album 'In the Aeroplane Over the Sea'.
  14. Paper Thin Walls - Modest Mouse - Off of their album 'The Moon and Antarctica'.
  15. Wake Up - Arcade Fire - Off of their album 'Funeral'.
  16. The Weakest Part - Yo La Tengo - Off of their album 'I Am Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass'.

No comments: