Wednesday, August 23, 2006

New Mix of the Month Feature!

I have decided to make it possible for you to listen to the Mix of the Month online. You can do so by clickin here.

Follow the links and you will get an audio-player that pops up which I got from www.wimpyplayer.com. Be sure and turn off your pop-up blocker if the audio player does not load. You can continue to browse the World Wide Web while listening, so you have nothing to lose.

I will be making the current months mix available to listen to, so you have about a month to listen to each one and check out all the songs/artists contained within. I will still be posting the content of each mix in a tracklist on this blog, and will also continue to post my album of the month. I am still debating posting a couple sample tracks from the album of the month. I am not sure how I will approach this if at all. And to avoid any major legal implications I am not making any of the tracks available for download.

I tried to post the audio player directly on this blog, but had some problems with this site accepting the html code. If anyone can help with this let me know. But its no big deal, and is really a few minor clicks away. So now you can see what I am listening to!!! Aren't you thrilled?

No comments: