Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Album of the Month: November 2006



Yo La Tengo: I Am Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your A**

I never found myself too into this band, until I purchased this album after researching some of the best reviewed albums of this year so far, and I couldnt have been happier with this purchase.

I have listened to this album over and over since I bought it, and it has even caused me to retrace my steps through Yo La Tengo's collection, even though nothing can even touch this album in my opinion.

It captures their sound ideally and it is as close to perfection as Yo La Tengo can get. I am still discovering things that I love every listen and it really has a little bit of everything.

Whether you are a Yo La Tengo fan or not, I highly recommend this album.

No comments: